Bring on summer with laser treatments for skin you’ll love to show off!
Sunscreen is a “must” year-round, not just during summer. If you have existing sun damage, schedule your laser treatments now – Get ready to flaunt healthy skin this summer!
Also known as “fractional skin resurfacing,” this laser precisely treats the whole face by using a high intensity beam that is broken into thousand of small columns that penetrate the skin. These columns are heated and stimulate collagen production and reduce the number of brown spots on the surface of the skin. Fraxel® technology:
- Promotes rapid healing
- Can get results in a single visit
- Stimulates the production of fresh, firming collagen
- Reduces the number of brown spots, clearing up your complexion
- Is comfortable, with built-in cooling
Look noticeably younger without invasive cutting or needles. By stimulating new skin cells “from the inside out,” Fraxel® effectively treats lines and wrinkles as well as acne, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
Laser company Cutera reports pigment problems affect up to half of adults aged 18 and older. Redness, brown spots, and other signs of sun damage are extremely common amongst adults and there is no reason to allow them to tarnish your clear complexion. All of these are no match for the ExcelV, a high-performance, dual-wavelength laser. Patients love that the ExcelV is:
- Fast, treats full-face in 20 minute
- Effective, typically only one treatment needed
- Versatile, treats superficial spots, deeper lesions and facial veins
- Well-tolerated, with contact cooling and numbing medication
- Minimal downtime
The ExcelV produces enduring results, if you protect your skin from the UV exposure that causes new spots and signs of sun damage to form. The Skin & Vein Institute has a sunny outlook for your skin’s health. Call (760) 642-6674 or email email@example.com .