Skincare resolutions for 2023
This is the time of the year when everyone is making New Year Resolutions. If health-related goals are in your repertoire, why not focus on the following skin-related resolutions for 2023? They will help you look and feel your best the whole year through.
1. Adopt a simple skincare routine that includes sunscreen every day. If yours is complex with many products and steps, you might drop it by the wayside before long. You are more likely to stick to it if the procedures are simple, less costly, and involve fewer products.
2. Never go to bed with your makeup on. Cosmetics can trap dust, dirt, and other free radicals that damage your skin if left for too long, so remove it with a good cleanser.
3. Nourish and hydrate your skin with a healthy and balanced meal and plenty of water.
4. Inspect your skin regularly for moles and other irregularities and book an annual skin check with your dermatologist. Skin cancer is treatable when detected early.
5. Consistency is key. Your skin won’t enjoy the benefits of your skincare regimen if you drop it after a while. So, stick to it; healthy and radiant skin will be your year-end reward.
Visit Skin and Vein Institute in Encinitas, California, for a consultation with Board-Certified Dermatologist Dr. Amanda Lloyd to learn more about skincare. Call (760) 452-2080 or email us at [email protected].