A cream that nourishes and repairs the skin. It contains the optimal ratio of ceramides, fatty acids and cholesterol to support natural self-repair. It improves the look of skin texture, pore appearance and overall skin radiance! It is light weight, fast absorbing and naturally hydrates the skin. Paraben and dye free.
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream that contains the optimal and patented lipid ratio of 2% pure ceramides 1 and 3, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids, which is proven to nourish skin and correct signs of aging. This unique lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Unique lipid stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
- Shortens the adjustment period to retinoids up to 1 week while reducing dryness (see Science & Proof below)
- Paraben-, and dye-free
- Ideal for aging, normal, and dry skin types