Belotero: Specialized Science for Natural-Looking Beauty
Scientific DifferenceBelotero is a hyaluronic acid, a natural component of skin, grabbing and holding youthful hydration. Our bodies produce less of it as we age, depleting facial volume, and allowing skin to droop into folds and wrinkles.
Belotero is created with a proprietary process called Cohesive Polydensified Matrix. The technique produces a soft hyaluronic acid gel with a uniquely flexible quality that integrates smoothly into tissues of the skin. This makes it perfect for filling those etched fine lines in your skin.
Noticeable ImprovementIn Dr. Amanda Lloyd’s capable, experienced hands, you can expect Belotero injections to:
- Be brief and well-tolerated. Dr. Lloyd takes every precaution to ensure your comfort during treatment.
- Fill moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles.
- Provide immediate results.
- Require little or no downtime.
- Produce results that last about six months.
- Feels natural to the touch.
- Allow normal facial expressions and movement.
- Stimulate skin to produce new collagen.
- Have low risk of side effects. Some patients experience minor redness, bruising, or swelling at injection sites, these resolve in a few days.
Dr. Lloyd expertly places Belotero and other dermal fillers anywhere you’ve lost volume including the temples, cheeks, tear troughs, jawline, lips, and nasolabial folds.
Call Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas for a rejuvenation plan including dermal fillers like Belotero, individualized for your specific skin type, face shape, lifestyle, appearance concerns, and anti-aging goals. Call (760) 642-6674 to schedule your appointment now.
Meet Dr. Amanda LloydDR. AMANDA LLOYD HAS BEEN SERVING HER PATIENTS MORE THAN 15 YEARS.
She can help you look and feel even more amazing in your skin because she is well trained in all aspects of dermatology including laser and cosmetics, skin cancer management including Mohs surgery and cosmetic reconstruction, medical dermatology and venous disease.Meet the Doctor