Patients get lasting rejuvenation with Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC
Important features of Juvéderm Ultra Plus XCJuvéderm Ultra Plus XC is a hyaluronic acid based formulation, like several other popular dermal fillers. However, this product has some distinctions which make it exceptionally useful:
- Ultra Plus is soft, for natural-looking results.
- Particles in Ultra Plus are larger than in other Juvéderm fillers, making it ideal for deeper injection areas.
- XC means “extra comfort.” Each syringe of Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC contains lidocaine, for better-tolerated injections.
- Ultra Plus results are immediate and last up to a year!
Treatment areasIn Dr. Lloyd’s experienced hands, this thicker compound acts as a “liquid facelift.” It is uniquely suited to correction of:
- Severe wrinkles.
- Deep nasolabial folds (from nose to corners of the mouth).
- Cheek hollows.
- Sagging jowls.
- Volume loss in backs of hands.
Personalized planDr. Lloyd believes that your comprehensive program of rejuvenation should be as unique as you are. At Skin & Vein Institute, there is no one-size-fits-all solution to signs of aging. As an expertly trained Board-Certified Dermatologist, she has a broad-based background in anatomy and medical dermatology. She combines that knowledge with experience in a full array of contemporary aesthetic treatments to create a protocol specifically for you. It will start with a daily skin care regimen tailored to your skin type, and may continue with dermal fillers such as Ultra Plus, and the latest laser technologies.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Lloyd to learn more about the long-lasting benefits of Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC and other anti-aging treatments. In Encinitas call (760) 642-6674.
Meet Dr. Amanda LloydDR. AMANDA LLOYD HAS BEEN SERVING HER PATIENTS MORE THAN 15 YEARS.
She can help you look and feel even more amazing in your skin because she is well trained in all aspects of dermatology including laser and cosmetics, skin cancer management including Mohs surgery and cosmetic reconstruction, medical dermatology and venous disease.Meet the Doctor