Filled with confidence: Voluma XC injections in North County San Diego
Replace volume and structure in your cheeks and jawline with VOLUMA!Learn everything you wanted to know about Voluma – What it is, what it is used for, why we need it, how it works, how to prepare for treatment, side effects, safety and effectiveness. Contact Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Amanda Lloyd of Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas CA to see how you can benefit from Voluma.
Injecting confidenceHyaluronic acid(HA) is found naturally in the skin. HA binds with water to both hydrate and volumize the skin.Hyaluronic acid is damaged by the sun and degrades with age, both contributing to the aged look. Voluma XC is an injectable hyaluronic acid formulated with Vycross technology to replace that lost hydration and volume. It is FDA-approved for deep injection into the cheek area, to boost volume.
Dr. Lloyd is experienced in working with Voluma alone and in combination with other dermal fillers to provide a liquid facelift and achieve optimal natural-looking results.
Benefits of Voluma
- Convenience – An appointment takes only about 30 minutes.
- Comfort – Voluma XC is infused with lidocaine, reducing the pinch of injections.
- Immediate results – You’ll see a difference before you leave the office.
- No downtime – Return to work or play right away.
- Low risk of side effects – Some patients experience mild bruising or redness at injection sites, but it typically resolves quickly. Since HA occurs naturally in the body, there is minimal risk of allergic reaction.
- Long lasting – Rejuvenation lasts up to two years and it stimulates your skin to produce its own natural collagen!
Voluma XC, a newcomer to the Juvéderm family, is manufactured by one of America’s most trusted pharmaceutical names – Allergan. Dr. Lloyd and her team at Skin & Vein Institute are pleased to bring a full range of cosmetic dermatology options to women and men in the North County San Diego area. Call (760) 642-6674.
Meet Dr. Amanda LloydDR. AMANDA LLOYD HAS BEEN SERVING HER PATIENTS MORE THAN 15 YEARS.
She can help you look and feel even more amazing in your skin because she is well trained in all aspects of dermatology including laser and cosmetics, skin cancer management including Mohs surgery and cosmetic reconstruction, medical dermatology and venous disease.Meet the Doctor