Filled with confidence: Voluma XC injections in North County San Diego
Replace volume and structure in your cheeks and jawline with VOLUMA!
Injecting confidenceHyaluronic acid(HA) is found naturally in the skin. HA binds with water to both hydrate and volumize the skin.Hyaluronic acid is damaged by the sun and degrades with age, both contributing to the aged look. Voluma XC is an injectable hyaluronic acid formulated with Vycross technology to replace that lost hydration and volume. It is FDA-approved for deep injection into the cheek area, to boost volume.
Dr. Lloyd is experienced in working with Voluma alone and in combination with other dermal fillers to provide a liquid facelift and achieve optimal natural-looking results.
Benefits of Voluma
- Convenience – An appointment takes only about 30 minutes.
- Comfort – Voluma XC is infused with lidocaine, reducing the pinch of injections.
- Immediate results – You’ll see a difference before you leave the office.
- No downtime – Return to work or play right away.
- Low risk of side effects – Some patients experience mild bruising or redness at injection sites, but it typically resolves quickly. Since HA occurs naturally in the body, there is minimal risk of allergic reaction.
- Long lasting – Rejuvenation lasts up to two years and it stimulates your skin to produce its own natural collagen!
Voluma XC, a newcomer to the Juvéderm family, is manufactured by one of America’s most trusted pharmaceutical names – Allergan. Dr. Lloyd and her team at Skin & Vein Institute are pleased to bring a full range of cosmetic dermatology options to women and men in the North County San Diego area. Call (760) 642-6674.
Latest Blog Post
Meet Dr. Amanda LloydDR. AMANDA LLOYD HAS BEEN SERVING HER PATIENTS MORE THAN 15 YEARS.
Board-Certified Dermatologist Dr. Amanda Lloyd has expertise ranging from cosmetic to cancerous. After completing her Bachelor’s degree, Medical Degree and Dermatology residency, she established the Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas, CA. She is an authority on cosmetic dermatology and injectables, laser therapies, venous disease treatments and skin cancer surgery with cosmetic reconstruction. Additional training with Mohs Surgery and cosmetic dermatology fellowship, many published articles and textbook chapters have enhanced her profile.
Dr. Lloyd’s well-rounded approach to skin care, health, and appearance and membership in many dermatology associations have gained her respect among peers. She regularly lectures her peers at the dermatologic national meetings.
She has earned her patients trust as a dermatology authority who wants to make them look their best so they Look Stunning, Always.Meet the Doctor