Customized treatment regimens from a North County San Diego dermatologist to help you look great at any age
Three Products that are Essential to your Skin Care Routine
Three Cosmetic Procedures You Can Not Live Without
2. ExcelV Laser
About skinSkin is amazing and complex. We couldn’t live without it! Skin is your largest organ, protecting your insides from the outside world. It filters pollutants and regulates body temperature. Every facet of your life, from diet to stress, and where you live, affects your skin.
Skin exists in a constant growth state, with cells continually dying as new cells form. That gives you daily opportunities to improve the condition of your skin.
Healthy skin is comfortable. It wards off potential diseases, and it heals rapidly. Healthy skin also resists signs of aging – irregular pigmentation, rough texture, thinning, laxity, lines, and wrinkles.
Five-step approachDr. Lloyd has developed a specialized approach to make sure skin gets the care it deserves:
- Evaluation – Skin is carefully examined and analyzed for pore size, moisture content, pigmentation, and signs of aging.
- Goals – Your concerns are just as important as the doctor’s findings. She takes plenty of time to understand what you like and don’t like about your skin.
- Health check – Before aesthetic treatment begins, Dr. Lloyd makes sure your skin is free of cancers or pre-cancers. She talks with you about treatment for other dermatology issues such as psoriasis or eczema.
- Immediate action – Together, you and the doctor prioritize your goals and decide on a plan of action to start your rejuvenation.
- Long-term plan– A long-term treatment regimen is designed to slow signs of aging and help you maintain a radiant, healthy complexion indefinitely.
Age gracefully with non-surgical skin treatment regimens from Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas. Call (760) 642-6674
Latest Blog Post
Meet Dr. Amanda LloydDR. AMANDA LLOYD HAS BEEN SERVING HER PATIENTS MORE THAN 15 YEARS.
Board-Certified Dermatologist Dr. Amanda Lloyd has expertise ranging from cosmetic to cancerous. After completing her Bachelor’s degree, Medical Degree and Dermatology residency, she established the Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas, CA. She is an authority on cosmetic dermatology and injectables, laser therapies, venous disease treatments and skin cancer surgery with cosmetic reconstruction. Additional training with Mohs Surgery and cosmetic dermatology fellowship, many published articles and textbook chapters have enhanced her profile.
Dr. Lloyd’s well-rounded approach to skin care, health, and appearance and membership in many dermatology associations have gained her respect among peers. She regularly lectures her peers at the dermatologic national meetings.
She has earned her patients trust as a dermatology authority who wants to make them look their best so they Look Stunning, Always.Meet the Doctor