Customized treatment regimens from a North County San Diego dermatologist tohelp you look great at any age
About skinSkin is amazing and complex. We couldn’t live without it! Skin is your largest organ, protecting your insides from the outside world. It filters pollutants and regulates body temperature. Every facet of your life, from diet to stress, and where you live, affects your skin.
Skin exists in a constant growth state, with cells continually dying as new cells form. That gives you daily opportunities to improve the condition of your skin.
Healthy skin is comfortable. It wards off potential diseases, and it heals rapidly. Healthy skin also resists signs of aging – irregular pigmentation, rough texture, thinning, laxity, lines, and wrinkles.
Five-step approachDr. Lloyd has developed a specialized approach to make sure skin gets the care it deserves:
- Evaluation – Skin is carefully examined and analyzed for pore size, moisture content, pigmentation, and signs of aging.
- Goals – Your concerns are just as important as the doctor’s findings. She takes plenty of time to understand what you like and don’t like about your skin.
- Health check – Before aesthetic treatment begins, Dr. Lloyd makes sure your skin is free of cancers or pre-cancers. She talks with you about treatment for other dermatology issues such as psoriasis or eczema.
- Immediate action – Together, you and the doctor prioritize your goals and decide on a plan of action to start your rejuvenation.
- Long-term plan– A long-term treatment regimen is designed to slow signs of aging and help you maintain a radiant, healthy complexion indefinitely.
Age gracefully with non-surgical skin treatment regimens from Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas. Call (760) 642-6674
Meet Dr. Amanda LloydDR. AMANDA LLOYD HAS BEEN SERVING HER PATIENTS MORE THAN 15 YEARS.
She can help you look and feel even more amazing in your skin because she is well trained in all aspects of dermatology including laser and cosmetics, skin cancer management including Mohs surgery and cosmetic reconstruction, medical dermatology and venous disease.Meet the Doctor