Look naturally refreshed with Botox
Strategic advantageThe old adage, “the best defense is a good offense” is based in military strategy. A proactive approach (rather than a passive attitude) hinders the enemy’s ability to attack. When the enemy is dynamic wrinkles, an early program of Botox is an ideal preventive strategy for:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Lines around the eyes
- Lines on the upper lip
- “Bunny lines” on the nose
- Chin crease
- “Gummy” smile
- Neck bands
Dynamic wrinkles form from repetitive frowning, squinting, and other facial animations. They cause skin to crease, leaving wrinkles over time. Small, periodic amounts of Botox provide great benefit. Just a few tiny injections decrease the release of the chemical that causes muscles to contract, resulting in less movement of the treated area. This gives the skin the time it needs to recover and the wrinkle to fade. It takes time for Botox to bind with receptors, so expect to see results in about two weeks and with a consistent treatment strategy the surface of skin will gradually smooth out and lines will fade.
Why patients love Botox
- In Dr. Lloyd’s care, you simply look refreshed, well-rested, and natural – never fake or frozen
- The effect typically lasts three to four months; longer with consistent treatment
- There is no downtime and very few side effects
- There are no special requirements – treatment is available anytime at Skin & Vein Institute
- Botox is an excellent complement to an effective skin care regimen
Are you ready to learn more about making Botox part of your anti-aging strategy? Call Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas at (760) 642-6674 to schedule a consultation today.
More Botox Related Articles
- Dr. Amanda Lloyd Explains how Botox works to minimize lines and wrinkles
- Board-Certified Dermatologist 'near me' in Encinitas, CA Debunks Botox Myths
- Botox treatment in Encinitas, CA – how long does Botox last?
Meet Dr. Amanda LloydDR. AMANDA LLOYD HAS BEEN SERVING HER PATIENTS MORE THAN 15 YEARS.
She can help you look and feel even more amazing in your skin because she is well trained in all aspects of dermatology including laser and cosmetics, skin cancer management including Mohs surgery and cosmetic reconstruction, medical dermatology and venous disease.Meet the Doctor