Look naturally refreshed with Botox
Botox TreatmentEncinitas dermatologist, Dr. Amanda Lloyd, recommends a preventive anti-aging strategy including Younger patients use it to prevent wrinkles, whereas older patients use it to prevent and treat wrinkles which are already there. Anyone can be a candidate for botox. If you are ready to make Botox a part of your anti-aging strategy, call Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas at (760) 642-6674 to schedule a consultation today!
Strategic advantageThe old adage, “the best defense is a good offense” is based in military strategy. A proactive approach (rather than a passive attitude) hinders the enemy’s ability to attack. When the enemy is dynamic wrinkles, an early program of Botox is an ideal preventive strategy for:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Lines around the eyes
- Lines on the upper lip
- “Bunny lines” on the nose
- Chin crease
- “Gummy” smile
- Neck bands
What Is Botox Treatment?Botox is a neuromodulator that relaxes the muscles that create wrinkles. In capable, experienced hands, it allows you to age more gracefully, maintaining the best version of you. Board-Certified Dermatologist, Dr. Amanda Lloyd, suggests that women and men in the Encinitas area and across San Diego county embrace Botox as a preemptive stance against signs of aging.
Botox in your skin care routineDr. Amanda Lloyd explains how Botox can be used in your skin care routine to get young and flawless skin. Dynamic wrinkles form from repetitive frowning, squinting, and other facial animations. They cause skin to crease, leaving wrinkles over time. Small, periodic amounts of Botox provide great benefit. Just a few tiny injections decrease the release of the chemical that causes muscles to contract, resulting in less movement of the treated area.
Why patients love Botox
- In Dr. Lloyd’s care, you simply look refreshed, well-rested, and natural – never fake or frozen
- The effect typically lasts three to four months; longer with consistent treatment
- There is no downtime and very few side effects
- There are no special requirements – treatment is available anytime at Skin & Vein Institute
- Botox is an excellent complement to an effective skin care regimen
Are you ready to learn more about making Botox part of your anti-aging strategy? Call Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas at (760) 642-6674 to schedule a consultation today.
More Botox Related Articles
- Dr. Amanda Lloyd Explains how Botox works to minimize lines and wrinkles
- Board-Certified Dermatologist 'near me' in Encinitas, CA Debunks Botox Myths
- Botox treatment in Encinitas, CA – how long does Botox last?
Meet Dr. Amanda LloydDR. AMANDA LLOYD HAS BEEN SERVING HER PATIENTS MORE THAN 15 YEARS.
She can help you look and feel even more amazing in your skin because she is well trained in all aspects of dermatology including laser and cosmetics, skin cancer management including Mohs surgery and cosmetic reconstruction, medical dermatology and venous disease.Meet the Doctor