Perfect your pout with Juvéderm Ultra XC in North County San Diego
Beautiful balanceThe goal of lip augmentation is to restore youthful fullness that looks natural, and maintains harmony with the rest of the face. The goal is for no one to be able to pin point exactly what happened to you, it is to make you look refreshed and rejuvenated. Juvéderm Ultra XC can be an excellent choice.
This dermal filler is a smooth gel formulation of hyaluronic acid (HA). Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the skin, acting as a lubricant, binding to internal hydration. Since Juvéderm Ultra XC replaces HA, there is no risk of allergic reaction and no need for pre-procedure testing. Injections also stimulate production of your own new collagen.
Smoothness and comfortJuvéderm Ultra XC has a high patient satisfaction rate for good reasons:
- Extra comfort – XC is your assurance that the product is infused with lidocaine, a numbing agent, making treatment well tolerated. If you have very sensitive skin, Dr. Lloyd will take additional steps to ensure a comfortable injection experience.
- Smooth immediate results – Juvéderm Ultra has a silky consistency, ideal for thin skin on lips. You can count on fullness, without a lumpy or puffy appearance.
- Long-lasting – This filler is proven to last up to a year!
- No downtime – Treatment takes only a few minutes, and you may return to normal activities right away.
- Low risk of side effects – – You could have redness or bruising at injection sites, but it is typically mild and resolves quickly.
The first step toward full, lush lips is a call to (760) 642-6674. Dr. Lloyd will be happy to answer your questions about Juvéderm Ultra XC and other lip-plumping options available at Skin & Vein Institute in Encinitas.
Meet Dr. Amanda LloydDR. AMANDA LLOYD HAS BEEN SERVING HER PATIENTS MORE THAN 15 YEARS.
She can help you look and feel even more amazing in your skin because she is well trained in all aspects of dermatology including laser and cosmetics, skin cancer management including Mohs surgery and cosmetic reconstruction, medical dermatology and venous disease.Meet the Doctor